ONN party speakers are renowned for their powerful audio output and amazing sound quality. These portable speakers are an excellent choice for a party or gathering, equipped with built-in amplifiers, multiple drivers, and various connectivity options such as Bluetooth, USB, and auxiliary inputs.
Sometimes, you might want to connect two ONN Party Speakers to make the party more fun. There are two ways to do this: a wired connection and a wireless connection. Continue reading to learn about these methods to connect two ONN speakers for a more powerful audio output.
Connecting Two ONN Party Speakers, Gen 2 and Gen 1, Via Bluetooth
If you want to connect two ONN party speakers via Bluetooth to form a stereo pair, follow the steps.
- Switch on both the ONN Party speakers if they are not already on.
- Locate the pairing button from the Physical Control Panel of the Gen 1 ONN Party speaker, as Gen2 ONN speaker doesn’t have a dedicated pairing button.
- Now, locate the Bluetooth button on the Gen 2 ONN Party speaker.
- Simultaneously, press and hold the pairing button of Gen 1 and the Bluetooth button of Gen 2 for 3-5 seconds.
- Wait until the speakers connect to each other.
- Once the two speakers are connected, you can connect them to an audio source.
- Go to your smartphone’s settings and find Bluetooth.
- Turn it on, and wait for the list of available devices. You’ll find the two ONN party speakers available as a pair.
- Tap on the speaker pair to connect it to the audio source.
- Play music from any streaming device and enjoy!
Connecting Two ONN Party Speakers Dual Mode
Here’s how you can connect the two ONN Party speakers using the dual mode.
- Turn both your ONN speakers on.
- Find the Bluetooth button on the physical control panel of both speakers and simultaneously press it on both for a few seconds.
- Wait until you hear the Pairing voice from the speakers.
- Next, wait a few seconds. The speakers will automatically connect and be identified as left and right.
Connecting Large ONN Party Speaker to Medium ONN Party Speaker
Here’s how you can connect a large ONN party speaker to a medium ONN party speaker.
- Turn on both your ONN party speakers.
- Locate the Sync button on the medium-sized ONN speaker. Press and hold the button for a few seconds until you hear the message “Searching for connection.”
- Now locate the Bluetooth button on the large ONN party speaker and press and hold for a few seconds. It will automatically connect to the other speaker.
- Wait until you hear the left and right channel message.
- Connect one of the speaker to the phone and play some music to test the connection.
ONN Party Speaker Out of Sync
While you successfully connect two ONN party speakers for more immersive audio, some may find the two speakers out of sync. It happens when your phone automatically connects to both of the speakers simultaneously. Follow these steps to fix this problem.
- Disconnect your audio source/ phone from both party speakers.
- Go to Settings>Find Bluetooth in the Menu> Search for the names of your ONN party speakers.
- Tap on it and select the ‘Unpair’ or ‘Forget the Device’ option.
- Now, reconnect the phone with one of the speakers and connect the two speakers.
- Try playing some music to test the connection.
ONN Party speakers are a great choice for an amazing audio experience. However, you might want to connect two ONN party speakers to make the gatherings fun and enjoy more immersive audio. In this case, depending on the model of ONN party speakers you’re using, you can link two wirelessly.
You can enjoy synchronized audio playback from both speakers by following the aforementioned steps to connect two ONN party speakers. It’s also suggested you look into the user manual of the specific models you use to understand the best connection type for you. So, let the music play and the good times roll!
For more audio setup tips, check out our guide on how to connect an ONN Soundbar to your TV.
I’m Shaun Conroy, an audiophile & founder of HiFi Audios. Holding a Bachelor’s in Sound Engineering, I bring deep expertise in audio devices and offer insights & recommendations to fellow enthusiasts.